What's your next mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the process of doing a retrofit on my headlights. Almost done with one side, need more time to get these done and installed. Once installed next mod maybe more low :hmmm2:

Sho'Tyme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replacing rear door speakers and adding DVD player up front...after that redoing interior...

TheReaperZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First mod is sitting at home, waiting for me (long haul truck driver). Kenwood DDX371 and all the necessary wiring to hook it up to BOSE. Trying to decide on a sub setup for maximum sound in minimal space. I need my cargo area. Lol.

JTahoeR

Reaction score
I'm planning a debadge and demold once the weather gets above a windy 35*. A tune up is in need as well.

Hoe_14

Reaction score
Been checking out the SS style bumper cover for the front

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Would like to mod my Frame so I can lift the cattle guard up 3 more in

98roadking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
removing front guard

Taking off the front guard if this weekend's weather will cooperate.

Came with rig - we left it on with our son driving it for the last few years but with him taking my truck to college and me keeping the older Tahoe to drive locally to work I don't need it and I think I have it sold for $300 which will make some gas money and save some weight and future gas money, lol.

Attachments

• 2001 Tahoe 2.jpg
    2001 Tahoe 2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts