When The Wife asks for the keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A girl like that would make me pull my hair out in the front seat..... if I had any. :D

You need yo make her wash it and change the oil in it. Then she will take care of it. Time and labor investments. :eek:

From my CB Radio.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol great idea!!

Mine sucks at driving and honestly I wish she didn't drive an escalade bc she acts like she is driving a ************* vehicle and does not care about it at all. So far she has run into TWO non-moving objects. Once she ran into a pole parking and scratched up the front bumper and then she ran into the pole at the gate leaving the airport parking lot and scratched up the driver side window. Both times I was with her in the passenger seat just shaking my head. And then when I tell her she needs to be more aware she has the nerve to get mad at me for "telling her how to drive". FML.

:lol: That sucks, Felix! And she probably thinks she didn't do anything wrong. I'd rectify that situation by NOT getting her an Esky next time around. I'm lucky as my wife does a pretty good job with the Burb but if she beat on it like it appears your girl does I'd fly off the handle :happy175:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A girl like that would make me pull my hair out in the front seat..... if I had any. :D

You need yo make her wash it and change the oil in it. Then she will take care of it. Time and labor investments. :eek:

From my CB Radio.

:lol2: that's hilarious! If I told her to wash it and get an oil change, she would go to a car wash place and then go to an oil change place so I'd still be paying for it!!

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

:lol: That sucks, Felix! And she probably thinks she didn't do anything wrong. I'd rectify that situation by NOT getting her an Esky next time around. I'm lucky as my wife does a pretty good job with the Burb but if she beat on it like it appears your girl does I'd fly off the handle :happy175:

It really does Jacob and you sir have an awesome wife. She loves the car but doesn't treat it like I would if it were my daily driver. And yes this is the first and last escalade she's ever getting. Next time I'm getting her a nnnbs Yukon without as many bells and whistles and sans-chrome.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol2: that's hilarious! If I told her to wash it and get an oil change, she would go to a car wash place and then go to an oil change place so I'd still be paying for it!!

:lol: My wife just knows that if she doesn't take care of what I've provided nice things will stop being provided at her disposal and she'll no longer be driving a nice looking vehicle :lol2: Maybe you should make her drive an '88 Econoline Van for a while and see if she shapes up :happy175:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lol: My wife just knows that if she doesn't take care of what I've provided nice things will stop being provided at her disposal and she'll no longer be driving a nice looking vehicle :lol2: Maybe you should make her drive an '88 Econoline Van for a while and see if she shapes up :happy175:

Honestly I would if I didn't have to sometimes drive her vehicle when the kids and us all ride together. I won't be caught dead in an old van lol.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She seemed like a really nice girl Felix :shrug:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly I would if I didn't have to sometimes drive her vehicle when the kids and us all ride together. I won't be caught dead in an old van lol.

:lol:

jaslo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my wife's car, I can tell where she has rubbed the curb with the tires. She wonder's why I don't like her driving my truck.