Where is the best place to buy the MFI upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i see the spacer. i already have the e fans. i took them off of a big body cadillac and had custom brackets installed. right now only one fan is hooked up and its working great. i got the stock intake but with a k&n drop in filter. and my tb is ported and polished. motor doesn't feel like much just yet. but i haven't taken it up past 3000 rpm..i was told i need to adjust the shift points in my trans..any tips on how to do this?

Dope! Sorry!
Mental Note: Must read sigs....must read sigs....must re....

EDIT: So I just read your sig more closely. Your getting 430 rear wheel horsepower and you don't find your motor 'special' yet? Ok, fine.. I'll take it!

EDIT2: Oh, I just looked at your sig again to see if you had a tune. I couldnt find one. I think that's why your not 'feeling' it yet. The stock PCM has Torque Management. My tune has 75% TM reduction, but I don't like it. Eventually I'll be getting a retune done at 100% TM reduction. I find that it runs out of steam at higher rpms, then when it shifts the ass end gets all squirely on me.

Last edited:

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local autozone has the mfi for $350. i usually get a 20 or 50 dollar coupon once every couple months that would go twards it too. If the info still helps. Plus they have it instock.

stuntmanray385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea im going to order it from amazon but im waiting to get BB tune first.my sig was incorrect..those numbers were from the blueprint sheet from the place that built my engine. they didnt know i was putting it in a 2 door tahoe. it was just an estimate. not sure what my hp looks like just yet. so far all ive done recently is remove the resistor plate from the tb and lower the front about an inch and a half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925