Which Denali XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCbarber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First One- '02 with 81,000 miles two owners and garage kept $10,500 (was asking 11,5)

Second One- '05 with 57k one owner $17,6 (more than I want to spend but can come up with it)

I am leaning toward the '02 but is there any changes that would cause you to go the other way and get the 05? Both are black which is the color I want. These things seem to be going through the moon when miles are under 85k

There are other deals but they are up north and I am not buying a salt box. Thanks for your input and all is welcome. I have been searching all resources the last week pretty heavily and now I am ready to pull the trigger.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These "should I buy this it that" threads are really popular.......

However, in all honesty, they make no sense since no one here has seen the trucks except you.

Generally the newer the better.

A used vehicle is a really subjective thing and Also extremely contingent on the previous owner.

I suggest researching the recalls issued and check the service history from the dealer.

All options being the same a difference of 7k is a lot. Maybe not to some people but.......

Sorry to sound like a butthole.

From my CB Radio.

Last edited:

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly id go with the 02 just for the cost difference alone

but aside from that electrical is easier and cheaper, you dont have the soldered in stepper motors that are known to go wrong, although you may get a bit more power out of the new one, but i'd say if youre in no rush and want a newer one keep looking you should be able to find one 03+ for under 17500

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968