Which is better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerTahoe97

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 1997 chevy tahoe with a Magnaflow catback and a K&N intake,which is the better tune, Blackbear or Nelson Performance?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blackbear from what I hear. when I was shopping for a tune blackbear and PCM4less were the ONLY companies that even responded to me.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pcm4 less, I forget why but at the time BB could not do my truck. PCM4LESS did an in person dyno tune which I felt was required for getting my 383 to come alive.....I am very pleased

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
If you could do a dyno tune by someone who knows what is realllly going on, then thats going to be your best bet. But if you cant get to a dynotune and dont want to spend all the money for one, BB is a good alternative. I have one on my 01 firebird and it woke it up some.

Try to find BB around your area for a street tune, if you cant do that then send them your PCM and do it that way.

Danny_Z56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I myself have used PCMforLess.com 4 times..... They are the ONLY tunner i have ever used,sooo i can't really say or compare other tunners to them.

I know that i was 100% happy with every tune i got by them,aaaaand the price was right...Also you get your PCM back in one week,each and every time.This is from the time you mail it out to the time you get it back,7 days...

Its just one of them "best bang for the buck mods" you can do...

Its kinda like a K&N drop in filter vs a Spectre drop in filter.They both do/are the same thing,but yet the spectre cost half the price...

I honestly would like to know what BBT does "better" than what PCM4LESS does.....esp seeing the cost difference....What does BBT bring to the table that PCM4LESS does not?

I know that BBT is a vendor of this site,and i have heard good things about them.However,as a consumer,i want to know everything and know i am getting the best bang for my dollar...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970