Who has the highest miles thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaUsedMCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
215k on my 01. and it still runs tight as a drum. in fact, when Justing at BB was tuning it, he said he was amazed at how close to factory specs it was. the only thing off from factory was an intake leak which i fixed right after.

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
120,000 on the '06. Runs awesome, only problem I had was the stupid rear hatch lock/unlock mechanism. Easy to fix just kinda expensive. My rear ac/heat actuator doesn't work but I just switch it to a/c for the summer and heat for winter. Easy fix for now, I don't know why I haven't fixed it. I think I need a GM actuator for it to work, every one I bought local didn't work. Just did rear brakes, used those Raybestos rotors with ac delco pads. The rotors have that black coating on everything but the surface area, hopefully it holds up. Haven't had any other problems besides those parts. Looking forward to a BB tune and some factory 20's for summer wheels.

atomemphis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
01 Tahoe LT 2WD 5.3 - 230K

230,000mi on my 2001 Tahoe. Had to replace trans once (around 85,000 mi), and only other major issue was an AC compressor shat itself. Replaced throttle body (to get new throttel servo / IAC motor since its not sold individually) and fixed my ****** idle - apparently that ride-by-wire motor can wear out over time. :hands:

freaklydead

Reaction score
my 95 seirra has 328,000 and still runs like the day i got it only thing ive replaced was fuel pump and batt.

my 97 tahoe has around 178,000 and i havnt had to replace anything on it yet both the truck and tahoe has the 5.7 in them

The Buffy'lo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Happy in my Hoe

Just picked up my 2001 Hoe from the transmission shop today with 210,000 miles on the odometer, first trans rebuild and it still runs great. Had only changed the trans oil once at 60k. They told me never ever do a flush. The only other major component that's failed was the ABS pump around 120k about $750. I still have the original front brake pads. Some minor work, belt pulley, spindle, also replaced the catalytic converter once.

R1der

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
146,348 as of today and no problems the 6 years I've owned it

Yukon Rider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got an '02 Yukon XL 5.3 2wd. Its got 206,946 miles and counting!
....I think I might be upgrading the transmission soon though. :rockit:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968