Who has the highest miles thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have about 95K on my 04' and it had 80K when I bought it last year. Not a single issue so far. Gonna do the tranny flush and go with RP next month. I changed the plugs a while back but other that suspension stuff and some goofy electrical crap she's been a dream.

Has the tranny ever been serviced? I'm interested in how it handles the flush with close to 100k. I want to do the same but am worried of causing a problem b/c it has never been serviced.

Virginia Donkey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
136K on my '02. I bought it with 113K and it had been serviced like clockwork at the dealership. Full tuneup every 50K including all fluids changed/flushed.

I have had to replace the water pump (actually it was the gasket but I wasn't going to do all that work and not change the pump), I replaced the intake manifold gaskets, and the steering sensor.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMAC lease buyback from California.....I'm guessing with $5 gas at the time the owner didn't drive it much or got laid off.

When I got it 3 months ago it had 3,000....basically a brand new truck, underside looks like it was never in the rain. It is the proverbial "creampuff".

3,700???!???!?!?!?!?!? How?

Yukonxl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 2000 Yukon Xl 5.3, and I have logged 187K. No major issues until this month. The tranny is slipping when upshifting from 3rd to 4th, but if I let off the gas it changes gears and every now and then my engine sounds wierd. I am actually gonna ask for advice in another thread. Other than that, I have replaced carpet, recovered front seats and had it repainted. I am not even gonna mention the upgrades (too many) but I love this SUV and I can't imagine living with out it!

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
170,000 but it's mostly highway.. back a forth from FL to TX every week.. I'm the original owner and nothing has happened yet *knock on wood*.. Runs better than ever as of now.. very pampered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO