Who has the highest miles thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k5blzt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought my wife an 03 LT with 148k on it last month. Runs great, but did have to put in a water pump and replace the right seal on the front axle last week. Looking at the dealer service records, it had the converters replaced, the guage cluster replaced and the steering shaft replaced last summer. Only problem now is that the drives seat heater either does not work or toasts your buns...no in between.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
:lol: Trick you young pup, how you been? Dude still doesn't have the kon done?

tahoe4life

Reaction score
up there

I'm at 200,189 on my 2000 LT

Only problem I had over 10 years is a shift solenoid in tranny and that damn piston slap! Hope I didnt jinx myself :hail:

I'm going to run this thing in the ground...curious to see how far she will go.

ZaC851

Reaction score
little over 100k on my 02 escalade.

it had 54k on it just 2 years ago when i bought it in 2008.

Havent fixed anything on it yet besides a leaking AC coolant line.

Tdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
139,500 on the '01 Denali. Debating on keeping it or selling given the miles and the fact that it needs front and rear shocks... that isn't cheap! lol

I really like these trucks though.

Tahoeatl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got 189k right now.
bought the truck at 88k LOL
only major issue was a new tranny at 155. it must of been rebuilt before i bought it. had aftermarket parts... now the tranny is just fine...
no issues with the truck really. need a tune up, replace belts, oil change this week.
and a line for my windshield washing fluid. it all just leaks out when i put stuff in it

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925