Whoever did this is going to pay!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Daaaamn. Sorry buddie, that shit sucks. My moms SSN got stolen and had a helluva time getting a new one. Good luck man, I feel for ya

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a hold of life lock they are pretty good with stopping identity theft. Sorry to hear and good luck with the adjuster.

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You both better keep an eye out for identity theft

We notified Trans-union and Equifax and they but a thing on our ssn's that they will call us for any changes to our credit.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Also just got done with the adjuster. It was $1728 in damages minus my $500 deductable so I got $1228 back.

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought all nbs trucks had alarms?

Alarm did its job. I have a badass aftermarket one. But I work as a bouncer in a very loud club so I couldnt hear my 2-way remote...

If my alarm wasn't going off they would have gotten a hell of a lot more. My amps, radar, subs, etc. They got away with minimal things.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who carries there SS card in their wallet? that is one thing that should never be carried unless you have to show it for some reason and then back home in to the safe.
I know it sucks to have things stolen but leaving cash and other valuables in your ride is foolish.
Sorry for your loss.
Sometimes I just say what I'm thinking, didn't mean to offend anyone

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who carries there SS card in their wallet? that is one thing that should never be carried unless you have to show it for some reason and then back home in to the safe.
I know it sucks to have things stolen but leaving cash and other valuables in your ride is foolish.
Sorry for your loss.
Sometimes I just say what I'm thinking, didn't mean to offend anyone

Idk why my friend carrys his. I had the cash because I worked the night before and I get paid in cash plus what ever money I have just in case. He had that amount of money in his because he had to pay stuff the next day. And we leave that stuff in the vehicles because we can lock them up in our center consoles and we work inside a club so much easier to get jacked in there. And we both had badass alarms on our rides. I also carry my tools with me because im in school for automotive and use my tools everyday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925