Whoever did this is going to pay!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
well at least they stupid not to use gloves and even dumber to cut themselves. I hope they are caught

tx01tahoe

Reaction score
Damn Bigg that is a bummer, sorry to hear that. Did the police get sir good prints to use? And when will they let you know if they find any matches? Scum of the Earth people...

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn Bigg that is a bummer, sorry to hear that. Did the police get sir good prints to use? And when will they let you know if they find any matches? Scum of the Earth people...

Yea deffinetly sucks... I believe they got a couple. I will talk to them tomorrow and Im going to get a copy of the police report.

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope they catch those ******. Post pics when you get your ride back together.

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Im no investigator but for someone to break into youre truck and still take the time to break into youre locked console while the alarm is going off leads me to suspect its someone you know, and someone who knows you stash youre stuff in there while youre working. Just my personal suspicion.

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im no investigator but for someone to break into youre truck and still take the time to break into youre locked console while the alarm is going off leads me to suspect its someone you know, and someone who knows you stash youre stuff in there while youre working. Just my personal suspicion.

Nobody knew that we stored our stuff in there while working. Probably just figured good things were in there since it was locked.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kill dem all kill dem all this shit will not be tolerated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925