WrenchGuy Build #2.5 maybe 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. I know you started on the pillars a while back; have you finished them? Keep posting pics. I'd like to see how it all turns out.

OP
OP
W

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
Looks good man. I know you started on the pillars a while back; have you finished them? Keep posting pics. I'd like to see how it all turns out.

No I actually took the midrange out of them.

I might just get new trim and mount a 1 inch in them or make a couple standoffs that will hold large formats. The tweeter area is tweeter dependant at the moment.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
hey u got any finished product pictures of those A pillars? i really like what you got going on there.

I want to do some upgrading to my stereo (dont have enough balls to go as far as you have)

OP
OP
W

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
hey u got any finished product pictures of those A pillars? i really like what you got going on there.

I want to do some upgrading to my stereo (dont have enough balls to go as far as you have)

No. I'm actually still trying to figure out what FINISHED is....lol

Don't be scared. I was skeptical but its all been worth it. A Pillar replacements are 20 bucks at the salvage. I invested 140 bucks in panels. Its really a cheap start after you start buying all the shit to stick in em...lol

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i was just refering to your comment about "things have changed mind you" I thought maybe you did some more work and i was curious to see more pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap