WTH are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know take it lightly im not trien to bw momma bear in here you kinda got to have thick skin here lol and remember not to take nothing personal

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Watsup guys. I heard that the box on the left could open up and you could find a plant ( shroom ) and fly to the moon and go hippity hoppity hippity hoppity. So remember guys eat ur veggies ;)

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam, first welcome to the forum. Second we're going to need pictures and details on said truck.

Since you were asking about those parts....they work alright? I mean the controls all do the correct things and fan speed changes and so on?

OP
OP
SneeKeeFahk

SneeKeeFahk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Adam, first welcome to the forum. Second we're going to need pictures and details on said truck.

Since you were asking about those parts....they work alright? I mean the controls all do the correct things and fan speed changes and so on?

Hey Bowtie, i was actually just wondering what they were. I have no reason to suspect something is broken i just wanted to know what the hell those things blocking my passengers leg room were.

Thanks though

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
No offense taken from any of the replies, they are all in good fun.
I can probably dance 0's and 1's around most of you (I'm a software developer) but then you would all just hit me with manifolds and flux capacitors ;)

As for the weed storage, that's one way to hotbox ;)

Don't forget the Plutonium...... lmao

On the subject of blower motors and stuff......
anyone know if an OBS '99 Tahoe has an in cabin filter in that box under the dash?
Edit: or if a filter can be installed

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes the fans start to chirp when the bearings go. Happened on both of mine

Ron, no filter in there stock...could look into adding one but my guess is it would be a pain in the ass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968