You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
While driving it, it makes you happy. But at the same time if you roll the windows up and turn the boombox down every piece of plastic in the truck rattles + the seats + the center console
Etc,Etc,Etc...

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While driving it, it makes you happy. But at the same time if you roll the windows up and turn the boombox down every piece of plastic in the truck rattles + the seats + the center console
Etc,Etc,Etc...

im pretty sure they invented subs just for that reason :)

johnny--2k

Reaction score
when you drive your sports car and forget that you are in it and almost take out the front end plowing into a parking lot with a steep incline that you want to jump when you are in your tahoe.

OP
OP
jcooklock

jcooklock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you drive your sports car and forget that you are in it and almost take out the front end plowing into a parking lot with a steep incline that you want to jump when you are in your tahoe.

lol i dont have that problem. my other vehicle is a Jeep. I like driving my jeep for other reasons. I never have to parallel park it bc it will fit straight in and I love having the top down and the doors off. But i will always love my Hoe more.:driver:

johnny--2k

Reaction score
Yeah, going from the hoe to my cobra is a bit of a change...brakes, power, steering, everything is the complete opposite!

you know you drive a tahoe when you cant wait for the snow to start flying!

magnahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when your passenger floor gets wet every time it rains do to a leaky cowl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925