Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Jonas!! Do u have any rubbing issues with that setup?

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Had some issues with the edges of the rear plastic inner liner. Had to cut 2inches x 2inches out each side then was all good. Also if you have your top shock bolt facing towards tire,it will rub on a 24 if you have it dropped. Just a matter of switching around. When I am in tow... No rubbing at all. I am aired up about 100 psi in the rear:waytogo:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
JACOB,is that right or am I seeing things...11,444 post? Deeeeeeezaaaaamn! Your only a year older than me so I know you werent there when god said "let their be light"!
Burbs lookin clean! Still hung up on them posts..... I think Imma start chiming in on every conversation and every thread,even if I dont know what the hell i'm talking about!:)

My new modd.........Catch up to 07 Burb's post count!.........here I go:driver:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ good luck with that... may take you a day or so to get there

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JACOB,is that right or am I seeing things...11,444 post?
Yes, you're seeing that right sudu4.gif That's what happens when you enjoy TYF and enjoy talking about rides and BSing :shrug:
Burbs lookin clean!
Thanks, man! :waytogo:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
deep down JACOB is a TYF addict and feels the need to show the general public that he knows everything and has an opinion on every topic in the forum.. this is bc his brainz are so big that he knows everything about everything and a post is required for him to take a breath of oxygen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigrod1965

Latest posts