Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08stockhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's looks bad ass when ur done. It's not fun,but to me very worth it. If you take ur time you'll get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busterw

Reaction score
Oh I'm **** retentive with perfection. I'll take my time and do it right. Did you plasti-dip the lights or scuff and paint? No issues with hear from the lights melting the plasti-dip if that's what you used? I would love to see a good close up of one light, as I'm sure other people would.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I meant issues with "heat" from the lights.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't use everseal perma- seal, what ever that craps called. I used geo seal either from lowes or Home Depot. Just clear weather resistant **** stuff for windows I think. Got it from my bro. In law. The **** gun made a world of a difference easier to apply. I did 275 like every 10 min. Took it out tried to pry a lil bit at a time and put it back in another 10 and pry again. Patience and time will get it. It will come apart. Just a pain a lil bit

Caulk, not ****

:yaoface2:

08stockhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to find out myself about what type of paint to use, cause I figured it would get hot but never really got an answer so I had some plastic spray paint from Wally World ( Walmart) laying around and sprayed it. It's been at least 2
Months and haven't notice anything. They're sealed in there so if anything would hAppend it would be heat so far so good. The only thing I chipped the paint a lil putting it back together sharpie helped me out there.

busterw

Reaction score
Krylon fusion for plastic works well if u scuff first. I would recommend bulldog adhesion promoter after scuffing. That's probably what I'll do. Post a close up pic of a light.

08stockhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll post a pic in the morning. Caulk my bad guys not a good speller. **** gun lol.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Didn't know you needed a **** gun bro. Might wanna get that checked out it can't be healthy lol. I continued the painting now getting more into the details but its coming soon good

busterw

Reaction score
Forums should have "like" buttons like on Facebook. I would like to like the last two posts and a ton of photos.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a "thanks" button that does the same thing on my forum. Im sure its an option here...

MEMBER @ LTXtech.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx