Yukon AT4 Video: Sport Pedal Unboxing and DIY Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These look great. Just one question: Does the fact that the gas pedal cover goes over the existing pedal surface ADD any thickness to it compared to the brake pedal? I ask because I always felt that the gas pedal was a bit too far behind the brake pedal for my liking (although I quickly adjusted to it), and would love it if these covers brought the gas pedal a hair closer to me (while the brake pedal distance stayed the same).

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These look great. Just one question: Does the fact that the gas pedal cover goes over the existing pedal surface ADD any thickness to it compared to the brake pedal? I ask because I always felt that the gas pedal was a bit too far behind the brake pedal for my liking (although I quickly adjusted to it), and would love it if these covers brought the gas pedal a hair closer to me (while the brake pedal distance stayed the same).
I did not measure not notice it but since they are covers, I would assume slightly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSalsoNNBS