Yukon License applique installed on Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thankfully GM has made a lot of interchangeable parts so we can get our trucks just as we want them whilst keeping the perfect Hoe nose. :)

Although it seems the applique mod is a hard one.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do have to agree that the hoe/burb/avalanche nose is one of the best looking front ends in a long time by GM! The only one I like better as far as looks is the 73 to 79.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have to agree that the hoe/burb/avalanche nose is one of the best looking front ends in a long time by GM! The only one I like better as far as looks is the 73 to 79.

I agree but I'm partial. I think you are too with the 73-79 :)

OP
OP
A

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am the OP of this thread and I still have not gotten around to doing this...I ended up installing my new rear camera without removing it completely. It did seem almost impossible to remove without breaking the screw mounts, but I really wouldn't care because installing the new will not be an issue. IMO, the value of a used one off of a tahoe/burb would be very little, so I wouldn't worry about it trashing it when removing.

The applique is hard to come by without ordering new and then having it painted, so i never messed with it. I decided to paint the rear bowtie to soften the look, but I'm still not diggin' it and much prefer the clean hard line Yukon look.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. If you have a yukon applique laying around for some odd reason PM me and i'll buy it from you!