03' Yukon Body Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took some new pics today. It sits lower with the isolators out!

SeniorPics001.jpg

SeniorPics029.jpg

I will get a few others up soon!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

It sits even all the way around. It is currently sitting at 31.5in at all 4 corners. Wanting to go lower in the back.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

More:

SeniorPics031.jpg

SeniorPics035.jpg

Reaction score
Looks good! I like the way the front bumper turned out. I think it makes the whole body look cleaner with the grill and bumper that close.

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks perfect what did you do again 89 chevy to get it so low ? suspension components ?

I did the DJM 3/5 drop. It includes LCA's, and 5in drop springs in the back. I removed the Isolators in the rear so its a 5.5in drop in the rear. Then we body dropped it. It lowered the truck 1.5in. My drop currently is a 5in the front, and 7 in the back. I am lowering the rear another half inch at least.

The wheels are 285/45/22 Boss 313's with Nitto 420S tires.

Thanks for the complements!

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I really don't think isolators made you gain a half inch unless you have some crazy thick rubber on yours

and a 1.5" body drop?

you can only really get an inch, maybe a little more, before your bumper hits the grill and doesn't go any further.. same with the rear hatch

how much did just the LCA's lower you?
3"?

truck is looking good though

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am just going off the measurements. I will take a pic to prove it to you if thats what you need to believe me. There is no room at all between the hatch, in fact the hatch is resting on the bumper and it is rubbing the paint away on the hatch. You can't tell by the outside, you have to open the hatch so you can see it. And my rubber Isolators were .25in thick on top AND bottom so that's a half inch. The LCA's lowered it about 3.25in then I cranked the tortions down a lil more. If you don't believe me, I could care less.

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would I lie about something like that? I know no one accused me of lying, but just putting it out there!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES