03' Yukon Body Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, but the doors wouldn't shut right, and it would be a mess. If your going to body drop it at all, just do the whole thing.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I'm not saying you are lying I was just clarifying because a lot of the numbers seem way more than what they should

if you are at 31.5" you are at 31.5" I can't argue with that haha

but yeah if you had added you are rubbing paint off on your hatch I wouldn't have said anything about the body drop because I know anything more than an inch you will be REALLY close to not opening your hatch anymore

my bad if you thought I was calling you out!!

:Handshake:

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the body drop just snugs everything up
i dont kno how ur rear hatch is scrubbn
did u cut the cone part out of the body mount?
to get that extra .25 or .5 or so?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Just some quick input, isolators make a -0.3" difference MAX when removed.
They can measure .5", but you have to remember to think under atleast 2500lbs of weight they would not still be .5" thiick, they would compress pretty thin.
My proof is get a pair of regular pliers and squeeze them as thight as you can, the most pressure you would get is like150lbs and you can see how much thinner they get under that amount of pressure.
Not calling anyone out, but that 1/2" isolator fad running around here is getting old to my eyes. :Handshake:

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes Clean, we trimmed the cone a quarter of a inch or so. Idk modded, thats just how much It lowered after removing them. Not trying to make anyone mad at all.

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks good. You ever find anything out about what year S10 mounts are needed?

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't. I have done a lil research, but not finding anything. I think late 90's tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES