03' Yukon Body Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your truck is clean looking either way...no matter what the measurments are...

The best way to measure body drop in rear is to measure where bottom of hatch sits at stock height...then measure again with bottom of hatch on bumper...hold tape measure up in both pics, then compare

As for the isolators, maybe the person who owned the truck before you put some aftermarket isolators in the coils...which were thicker...then when you pulled them out....you got a significant amount of drop from it? :)

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

And its ... I COULDNT care less..

because when you say "I COULD care less"...well, say it slow and think about what it means...

It means that you are able to care even less then you do right now...as opposed to saying "I couldnt care less" meaning..I can NOT care any less then I do right now..which means "I dont give a ****"

I never understood why people made that mistake? That would be like me saying "I could jump off a cliff and live" compared to "I couldnt jump off a cliff and live"

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Thanks for the English lesson Blizz, that was actually kind of funny now that you stated it, just like me and how I dsilike when people say things along the line of "Am so drunk" instead of "I am so drunk" or "I'm so drunk."
Or even worst, do you have 25 cent, instead of 25 cents.:shocked:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the English lesson Blizz, that was actually kind of funny now that you stated it, just like me and how I dsilike when people say things along the line of "Am so drunk" instead of "I am so drunk" or "I'm so drunk."
Or even worst, do you have 25 cent, instead of 25 cents.:shocked:

"am so drunk"....uhhh...wtf? that doesnt make any sense at all....people say that? how the hell does someone forget the massive word "I"?????

That doesnt even make sense in slang...maybe they are saying "Im so drunk"...but its slurred? Im hoping thats the excuse...

and lol @ the "cent"
You've got Curtis Jackson to thank for that one!
(50 Cent)

Haha, Thanks blizz!

heh...no problem...wasnt bashin you or anything...I do that to everyone though...lol...even my professors :)

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you want some Poly Body Mounts? they would replace the metal cup that you put back between the frame and the body....you wont loose any drop...but you'll gain a lot better ride quality

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you want some Poly Body Mounts? they would replace the metal cup that you put back between the frame and the body....you wont loose any drop...but you'll gain a lot better ride quality

did u do that yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES