03' Yukon Body Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
"am so drunk"....uhhh...wtf? that doesnt make any sense at all....people say that? how the hell does someone forget the massive word "I"?????
Yeah its actually pretty common these days, just as much as the 20 cent over cents thing. But I have noticed people only use it when the statement is typed/written, not that they say it out loud verbally, because I would make fun of them if they did.:Handshake:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blizz... you say "SKOOL"

:Handshake:

at least it SOUNDS correct when spoken! LOL :rotflmao:

and...because thats how it should be spelled anyways...sound it out! ;)

but yes...I know...I look completely ignorant when I type "skool"...and "kool"

But in a proper e-mail, or msg to someone important, I type it out as school :)

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Good catch by the way MOB! :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Can you send me a pic of some?

I dont have any pics of them as of yet...I have to have them custom made

Energy Suspension has to make a custom mold and I have to order 100 of them at the least...

Our trucks use a set of 12...so I can provide myself and 7 other people with these if they are interested...for a price of course...

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't measured the rear of my Yukon after we removed the rubber isolators, and letting the springs settle back down. Here is a pic of the rear at 31 1/4in. Once I get the TBSS springs I will be under 31! Hell ya

untitledholyshit.jpg

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup no tire....Sir Michaels makes a good hidden hitch. Mine is still in the garage... :(

B

I'm not sure about nbs but I had a lowered 97 swb and when I put my roll pan on I also out on a spare tire relocate kit which just moved it back that way I could do the hitch and roll pan with a spare.

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well another pain in the ass about doing a body drop is that you cannot remove the factory catalytic convertor Y-Pipe unless you drop the tranny crossmember, or you have to unbolt the body and lift it up an inch or so. So if you want to put headers on, put it on before you body drop it.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that the front fender? Its easy to get the front down...thats not a problem at all...in that was the BACK fender, THAT would be impressive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa