'08 z-71 Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. The dealer agreed to sell me a fully loaded Esky 2007 with 30k miles for $29k. The dealer is about 250 miles away so I said I'll pick it up in a few days. He never asked for a deposit. Called me later and said they sold it. I was pretty mad b/c it was a great deal.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daaamn I paid 35K for my 07 Esky with 45k miles last September. That would've been a steal!!

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya needless to say I was pretty upset especially after I told my whole family and all my friends that I'm getting an Esky. I was surprised they accepted my offer honestly. They were asking $33k. I still got a good deal on my Denali. Its a 2007 and had 58k miles for $24k. I wish it had an OEM camera. It came with an aftermarket camera that doesn't work. It also has a parrot Bluetooth that I never use and a tow braking system. I'll probably end up taking them out anyways.

OP
OP
Sancho

Sancho

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the thing. I offered a deposit in good faith, but the sales manager wouldn't do it. The salesman was fine, I would work with him again anytime, but the manager gave off a real weasely vibe so I don't think I'll be back there. No rush to get one, so I'm going to take a little break from looking; the wife can do that for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968