2/3 drop on 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Gzes does that to every Lowered person

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did this, had it in 4 and was able to go thru snow fine, even in one of the worst storms we had this year i was fine

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Honestly lowering only 2/3 isn't hardly going to affect clearing any obstacles....

The axle and the lower control arms are still the same distance from the ground and both of those are lower than the frame so I hardly makes a difference.
If we are being technical.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to lower a 4x4... You still wanna use it as a 4x4 but lowering it is a joke IMO. Might have a hard time in 4wd crossing speed bumps lol

Mines lowered 3/5 and yet I still have twice as much ground clearance as your average car on the road.

Mike

OP
OP
chauncey0337

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly lowering only 2/3 isn't hardly going to affect clearing any obstacles....

The axle and the lower control arms are still the same distance from the ground and both of those are lower than the frame so I hardly makes a difference.
If we are being technical.

Very good point! Thanks josh.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Im lowered 4x4 at a 2/2 setup. I run 17 rims for winter and had ZERO problems getting around in 30 inches of snow during the blizzard we had earlier this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts