2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Think it looks good. I'm tired of my fugly cowboy exhaust.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

How about if I do the exhaust like Headers - X Pipe - Chop it and run it just like that? Loud as ****.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is the 5x8x14 magnaflow dual 2 1/2 in and single 3" out with 3" pipe ran from the muffler to the tip and it is a 4" tip 12" long

There is no need for an x-pipe if you are doing a DI/SO

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

that is exactly what mine is like. i know some of Magnaflows mufflers are reversible

I'd like to hear how that sounds. I was looking at the flowmaster 50 SUV since that was the only one that had dual 2.25" in to one 3" out but now that I know magnaflows are reversible and found that they have a 3 in to 2.25 out, which can be reversed, and is about $40 less, I'm leaning that way. BTW, do they make adapters so that I can get the same one you got dual 2.5s? My inlets are 2.25 right now. Does it sound better than the flowmaster? Is it better than the flowmaster?

OP
OP
992door

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone makes an adapter for it the guys that put it on for me made some. I like it better than the 50 series it is more of a smooth sound.

BTW i got the muffler which is stainless for $70 shipped and the Magnaflow tip which is also stainless for $35

I will try to get a sound clip for you soon

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

***** ugly!

Thanks man i can always count on you

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mind if I ask where you got it from? I wonder if you can just use reducers in reverse. I don't see why not.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found Magnaflow part # 12198, same one you put on yours 992dr, on performance peddler for $73.34 with free shipping. I'll be buying it this Friday. Then it's time to start saving for some Pacesetters, Jegs has the ceramic coated headers for $421. If summit will pricematch, I'll go with them since I have a $20 voucher. I'll save as much as I can and use some of my tax return for those. Once I get them installed, it'll be time for the BB tune.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy