2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think it looks good. I'm tired of my fugly cowboy exhaust..

Fugly cowboy exhaust?? I think it looks great how it is right now. If you want a change go with the two straight back. And I'm sure ya know you could get black tips to match your wheels. Two is always better than one!

Last edited:

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at the pacesetters because of the info i got here but at $400 if there are any alternatives, i'd be willing to look into them

jdawg901

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so whats better magna flo vs flo master 40 or 50 series let me know bout to put new exshaust soon like next week

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
word around is flow masters design is a bit more restricted an raspy as where magnaflo is a lower tone and flows better ...but to each there own they both have there steady band of followers who sware by em both so all depends what ya like

96hokon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
updated pic of my **. i bought myself sum new rims 4 christmas. 22in rims on 35/ 14.5/ 22 irok super swampers. also when i had my exhaust redualed i noticed it had 3in blocks in the back so i took them out and it made it sit about 1in lower in the back than in the front and looks alot better i think. bought the rims off the local craigslist 4 $1000. tires have 40% tread left.

Attachments

• my **.jpg
    my **.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 158

PickOne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure how it'll show up in my signature but, I just picked this one up Tuesday. I get a chance to clean it up I'll add better ones.

Damn newb, screwing up already.

Anyhow, 99 2dr, 2wd. All stock, just over 90k, cloth seats, barn doors. Replacing my 99 blazer (Trailblazer Package). I'll miss the 2 times a year I'd need the 4X4 but love this hoe already.

Love the stock look but as it sets next to the dually, I'm thinking a cowl hood might look good someday. And as usual my hillbilly self is thinking what a set of Telstars or custom centerlines would look like on it. I already keep that big bubble in the garage though so I don't have to change wheels on it.

Try not to give an old girl a hard time just yet, I know I'm the new kid but I'm pretty proud of getting this truck and am happy to find a place to get to talk about em.

Last edited:

PickOne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
See if I got it this time.

Attachments

• tahoe[1].jpg
    tahoe[1].jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 104

Forum statistics

Threads
Members