2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I hate all of you people with 2 door 'Hoes.

I see them for sale occasionally, but never when I'm a position to move on one.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sell you mine for the right price... haha took me 2 years to end up with this one. so far its been rock solid even with 185,000 miles on it.

Reaction score
My brother had a nice 95 2 door that he sold for a steal and didn't even give me chance to buy. :emotions122:

sell you mine for the right price... haha took me 2 years to end up with this one. so far its been rock solid even with 185,000 miles on it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your model only came with badges, no side trim, right? I really like how yours looks.

I'm on a tight budget right now, so not much is going to be done with it for a while. Oh well. I've put 80K miles on it like it is, a few more won't hurt.

RSTahoe99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
whippled---what size tires and wheels did you wind up going with? What offset did you use? It looks like you have dropped it too, is that recent? Did you ever put the 6.0 in?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your model only came with badges, no side trim, right? I really like how yours looks.

I'm on a tight budget right now, so not much is going to be done with it for a while. Oh well. I've put 80K miles on it like it is, a few more won't hurt.

thanks! it came with all the normal trim. was a completely stock LS Z71 when i picked it up.