2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, my 1996 Yukon is also a Z71. Always wondered where the GM guys came up with the Z series. Never knew it was a RPO code until I saw it on my glovebox sticker the other day.

DBLTAP

Reaction score
Bingo! No sticker required. My 97 is a Z71 sport. AS stated Z71 is an option order code.

arveetek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some more recent pics of my diesel 'hoe:

HPIM4314.jpg

HPIM4315.jpg

HPIM4316.jpg

Still have some more work to do! (like installing the fender flares)

Casey

arveetek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Bushwacker OEM Style fender flares installed:

HPIM4374.jpg

HPIM4378.jpg

HPIM4376-1.jpg

And here's a shot of both my '2 doors': My '95 Tahoe and my '97 Jeep TJ

HPIM4372.jpg

Casey

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, Malibu! It sucks that we don't have a ready option for a hidden hitch on ours but all things considered it doesn't look too bad there. A nice round tube Curt receiver might clean it up a tad--I've been considering that for mine.

malibulx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Dr. Overkill I like the looks of your tahoe. I actually made the hitch from scratch i tried to keep it as close to the fuel tank as possible. One of these days I may try to install a hidden hitch.

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only hidden hitch I've ever seen on a 2-dr hoe required replacement of the tank with a smallish fuel cell. With the mileage we get, I can't imagine it's too practical for a DD to shrink the fuel capacity. But that one hoe I saw was also a pro-street custom with big tubs and meats and other stuff in the way too, so it would probably have required a fuel cell regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmds3