2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Honestly I stumbled on it ...I was looking for a front bumper and a guy had pulled one from his burb along with the grill I.get home swap.the bumper and get to the grill and realized how different it was and how much better the lines are especially for the two doors that's the best grill I've seen for it I like it even better than after market tho it does take some manipulation to get it to fit correctly

Cali2doortahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys quick ?. Does anyone know if my 97 Tahoe LT 4x4 does Carry a spare tire out of chevy factory? I bought it without it and is missing jack and tools. I see a lot of other 2 doors with it so hopefully one of you guys can clear this up for me. Thanks

05prerunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New guy here in So-Cal.. Had my Blazer since last year.. but i barely found out about this forum a couple days ago..

Here are a few pics:

BEFORE:

aa385787.jpg
685c15a6.jpg
e79f1d17.jpg

AFTER:

cfdaf1fd.jpg
193bfea1.jpg
1fa3f840.jpg
f90f821f.jpg
9bb11c6d.jpg
51b4b1d4.jpg
528e4afa.jpg
e53580bb.jpg

lilman

Reaction score
I think he means the rear seats don't look stock. They look leather from what I can see.

Truck looks good with the wheels and the headlights.
I'd lose the step bars tho :imo:

05prerunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think he means the rear seats don't look stock. They look leather from what I can see.

Truck looks good with the wheels and the headlights.
I'd lose the step bars tho :imo:

Not sure what the rear seats are from originally..

funny thing about the step bars, the first day i got it i went under the truck to "unbolt" them.. only to find the previous owner had them literally WELDED to the frame..crappy ass welds too lol.. ive just been a little lazy to remove them..

RoRo

Reaction score
Hello all, I usually lurk on the 07 and up threads, but just acquired this 96 2wd. Bone stock with what looked like a clean carfax. OG Texas truck, lived all its life in South Texas, brought it home to Houston last month. Just got the title in the mail today, so its officially mine.

Plans.... color match all chrome maybe rear roll pan, minimum of a 3/5 drop, and thinking about some Coys C5(there on sale right now)..... and clean/freshen up the tan interior.

IMAG0330.jpg
IMAG0332.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035