2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I didn't look up what physical size your truck takes, but for reference. Google says a average 12v flooded acid car batter is 40-65 amp hour. to match that with a good quality lithium cranking battery, I looked up a group 24 anti gravity. the biggest they list is 60ah, 16lbs and costs 1049$. but they do have a built in jump box feature some find handy for project cars. Basically the bms shuts the battery off before it goes dead and you have a push button on the battery or a remote key fob to activate it. they says they last 10 years. so at least 2 if not 3 standard batterys at 200$ each.

plus as car guys we don't really always do mods that make any sense at all money wise. we just buy dumb things sometimes haha. (I recently late night impulse bought 2500$ headers lol and I care nothing about the hp improvements.) I do see lithium battery being used in the stereo world, but I don't follow it and it seems to be multi battery in the back to hold voltage up instead of the old caps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staceyw9172

Latest posts