2007 Tahoe LS air conditioner problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misfits1981

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 2007 Tahoe LS and have run into some air conditioning problems as of late. It started with the sound of water being poured when I made turns. I was cleaning my car out over the weekend and noticed the passenger side floor was wet under the floormat. I checked around on the forum and it sounds like I might have a clogged drain hose. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where this drain is and how I go about clearing it out? Thanks.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Usually a rubber hose or spout sticking out of the firewall,engine side right side. Use a simple screwdriver to dig in it a bit.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 2007 Tahoe LS and have run into some air conditioning problems as of late. It started with the sound of water being poured when I made turns. I was cleaning my car out over the weekend and noticed the passenger side floor was wet under the floormat. I checked around on the forum and it sounds like I might have a clogged drain hose. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where this drain is and how I go about clearing it out? Thanks.

Misfits1981,

Were you able to resolve this issue? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service

Mike's Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my 2007 Tahoe LTZ. I thought at first the heater core was leaking but now realize it must be the drain because the fluid is clear and cool. I'm in A/C mode. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mmorris501