2015i Order Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M26 Pershing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have the order codes for the Yukon and/or Denali? I am going to the local dealer this weekend to start the purchase process on a Denali XL.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the order codes for the Yukon and/or Denali? I am going to the local dealer this weekend to start the purchase process on a Denali XL.

Which codes would you like?

The RPO codes are listed on the top of this page.

The specific codes for the 2015i model is in the first post of this thread.

M26 Pershing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are the RPO codes for the Tahoe (as noted in the post) the same for the Denali?

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the RPO codes for the Tahoe (as noted in the post) the same for the Denali?

I think they're mostly the same. If you want to see the Tahoe specific codes, go back to that site, click on "change division" in the upper right corner, select Chevy Truck and then use the pull down menu to select Tahoe. It should bring up that same page but for the Tahoe.

steph230

Reaction score
I am still waiting on pricing from my dealer. However, I spoke to GM yesterday and was told that they should have pricing for the 2015i available to the dealers within 2 weeks and then on the website around the same time (though dealers should have it first). Not sure how much faith I have in what they told me but it's at least some sort of answer which is more than I have received before from GM or any dealer up to this point. Thought I'd pass that on FWIW. I'm ready to get mine on order but have to see how much the dealers are willing to come down on a Denali.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. 0% chance I would order without pricing first.

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrong. I would place the order first. When pricing is released and if you're not satisfied, walk out the door. At least you will have a vehicle being built IF pricing is as expected.

Last edited:

steph230

Reaction score
You think? I haven't ever ordered a vehicle before. The most I have done is tell the dealer exactly what I want and they found it and brought it here.

I assumed once I ordered it, I was committed to it. Isn't there a deposit or something I would lose if I walked? If I am not committed to it if I order it, I may go do it this weekend. I know exactly what I want. He came down about 5.5% on both loaded SLT and Denali regular 2015 model and would have had to ship it in. Do you think it's reasonable to get them to commit to a certain % off? If so, what would you think that should be? The Denali I was looking at was $72k. I'm assuming since the retractable running boards are required with the ACC now, it will be somewhere around $73,5 MSRP?

Would appreciate some guidance about ordering - you seem to know a lot about this process!

THANK YOU!

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
f
You think? I haven't ever ordered a vehicle before. The most I have done is tell the dealer exactly what I want and they found it and brought it here.

I assumed once I ordered it, I was committed to it. Isn't there a deposit or something I would lose if I walked? If I am not committed to it if I order it, I may go do it this weekend. I know exactly what I want. He came down about 5.5% on both loaded SLT and Denali regular 2015 model and would have had to ship it in. Do you think it's reasonable to get them to commit to a certain % off? If so, what would you think that should be? The Denali I was looking at was $72k. I'm assuming since the retractable running boards are required with the ACC now, it will be somewhere around $73,5 MSRP?

Would appreciate some guidance about ordering - you seem to know a lot about this process!

THANK YOU!

Between myself and fellow friends, we have collectively ordered 4 Denalis since March 2015. One was delivered in May 2015. The other 3 were ordered on 9/4/2014 (2015i models). I have yet to pay a deposit to my selling dealer. Unless you are ordering weird color combinations or options, most dealers need the inventory anyhow. If your order arrives and you cancel it. Well, that is ripe inventory that is in short supply by GMC dealers as of current.

I personally believe that a few months from now, 2015i models were become the mainstay on dealer lots and dealers may not want to have excess inventory of these models. However, currently, I suggest you order your Yukon and wait for pricing. If the dealer asks for a deposit, kindly remind them that you know of a dealer that will take your order with nothing out of pocket. As a compromise, agree in writing that you may have your deposit refunded if you are not pleased with the vehicle nor its pricing. Pay with a credit card so in case of dispute, you may dispute the charges, etc.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigRed23