2021 3rd row seat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigj1875

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a 2021 Tahoe Lt. I might be crazy but I thought my 3rd row seat would go down all the time. I took it in because it was hitting the second row seat on the way down. The dealer is telling me if the second row if all the way back the seat will hit you have to have it up one notch. Can anyone verify that for me?

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my ‘21 Premiere does that. If I don’t have the middle row forward a little, the 3rd row won’t fold down all the way and it catches. It’s annoying because then I have to go move that middle row seat forward a little then go back to folding the seats down.

Coincidentally my wife’s ‘20 Traverse and my previous ‘17 GMC Acadia Denali both acted that way too.

OP
OP
B

Bigj1875

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I guess the dealer is right in this case. Crazy that the wife has to go adjust every time to use power 3rd row seats. Thanks guys for the clarification.

Last edited:

Dace

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know its been answered but my 2021 Tahoe does it. My 2021 Suburban does not. There must be some small variation in the seat placement that causes it. It is very annoying in the Tahoe because we use the power third row a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM