2023 Tahoe Premier: leaking fluid from front, minor swaying/rough ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tagexpcom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Addressing the OP's swaying/rough ride comment....

My 2021 Yukon wobbles/lumbers a bit at low speed - maybe it's normal - but you can visibly see the steering wheel move a bit so it's not just 'in my mind'. We bought a used 2021 Yukon Denali 6.2L a year ago and love it. We mostly tow 5300lb camping trailer with it because my 2004 Cadillac SRX and wife's 2011 CTS are still 100% and we use these for weekly town driving. So I'm talking about the occasional non-tow city driving trip for gas etc.

I'm used to my SRX V8 (of 20yrs) which is a tight, fast, smooth, smaller vehicle! In comparison the 2021 Yukon seems like it's wobbling or lumbering 'just a bit' at <15mph on city streets turning sharp corners or slightly non-smooth/level streets?!? It's definitely not tight/smooth like the SRX and CTS. It has magnetic ride but no air.

I presume this is normal because it's not a sports car, it's a good sized luxury towing beast, and is perfectly smooth >30mph etc and the tires a little bit mud-grip vs pure highway. But I wonder what others think.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock4224