2024 Surround HD Camera settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmcintosh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I swear that when I did a test drive on the 2024 Z71, that there was a way to set the 360 camera on the infotainment system to display the bird's eye view every time the vehicle dropped to 7 MPH and lower.
Is that a thing or am I crazy?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t sound too crazy. I’m not sure if I’ve seen all of the camera options. On mine only limited options once I’m under way. I can see overhead if I’m parking in forward or reverse. I hope someone else knows more options.

OP
OP
K

kmcintosh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You don’t sound too crazy. I’m not sure if I’ve seen all of the camera options. On mine only limited options once I’m under way. I can see overhead if I’m parking in forward or reverse. I hope someone else knows more options.
When you are parking, puling in as opposed to backing in, does the camera/overhead come on or do you select it?

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you are parking, puling in as opposed to backing in, does the camera/overhead come on or do you select it?
Mine defaults to front bumper camera when pulling into my garage. Then I’ll often click on the side view that shows the tires so I can see how close I have to all the junk on the side like snowblower etc. the 360 cams on this truck are pretty good.

I don’t like how my F150 Lariat 502a 360 cams only point toward the rear tires. This is on area where GM beats Ford… the 360cams.

The GM infotainment system still sucks though. Such a p**s off lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the burbalac