24s or 26s on Yukon XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abdali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have and 07 yukon xl and trying to decide if i will put 24inch rockstars w/ the Toyo A/T tires or just plain 24s or 26 inch KMCs or Lexanis my biggest concern will 24s look to small and will 26s be to big that they rub? .. Help me out

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
26s and be done with it the first time. It may rub a little but you can just trim the plastic where its rubbing and your done.

Layzieyegunman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Tahoe LT
I had the same question in mind I ended up going with 26's and they did rub in the rear inside then they trimmed the plastic for me at the wheel shop and they are okay now.... The front when turning rubs also but very little and no cutting was needed there. The wheels I got are 10 inches wide with a 25 offset, I would recommend you go with a 9 inch or 9.5 if possible if I had known what I know now I would have done so. It will keep you clear of the liner inside the wheel well. The 25 offset will keep the wheels just inside the fenders in the rear and almost perfectly inline in the front.I don't know if this helps but I know I would have liked to know all this before I purchased.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always been on a little on the fence on this topic, to each their own but I'm beginning to lean on 26's being too big for these trucks. Just my opinion...
B

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think with the NNBS you have to go 26's, the well is a lot bigger and it just plain looks cleaner. I think us with the NBS can get away with the 24s because the well isnt as big and 24's still fill it. Check out Modded's ride an tell me you done need 26's .. Especially in the XL it will look sick..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Footankleg