3rd Row subwoofer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed my third row for three 12" JL's

Attachments

• Mine 009.jpg
    Mine 009.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 66

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've got the two 12"W7s in the back and no third row and the wife uses it as a grocery getter, but we have the two little ones and if they each have a friend over we'll need that third row so I'm thinking of going down to one and at least put half the rear split seat back in. I can always through the other one in my '85 5.0. Each one is powered by a JL 1000/1 mounted on the box and it takes a lot to remove the box with both subs and the amps mounted to it, it's gotta weigh 300-350 pounds so any removal has to carefully planned.

Attachments

• Denali pics new 3.jpg
    Denali pics new 3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 60

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if everyone uses the whole third row (I dont). so I only used half the third row and can still use the other half for a nice set up. By buddy likes sitting back there so he can get blasted by the subs lol. just a thought!

JDTAHOE2001

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They have a box that can fit underneath the 2nd row. It only holds 2 10" but you'll be able to keep your 3r row

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
So I pulled my subs and now am in the process of designing a ported box for one sub to go behind the third row. I have a couple of issues with that as in I don"t do fiber glass and I don"t want it to stick up over the rear seats when they are folded down. I have done some rough measurements and I should have the box volume to go ported as long as I stick to one sub. As soon as I have a design finalized I will post it and I'll post pics once it's installed as well.
I want it down facing so i can throw stuff on top of the box with out wrecking anything as well.

Seng619

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
All these mods are great. So it comes down to money and the layout you want.

CHINO07KON

Reaction score
I'm having mines built since Wednesday..It is similar to 1SIKYUKON but my speakers will face each other with ports up top and plexi to show the speakers..Im only doing 2 Kicker CVX 10"s with an Mmat 1600.1..Well more than enough for me..If done right it should pound harder than 12's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmx_444

Latest posts