AFTERMARKET hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86mk7

Reaction score
I've been looking for a new hood and came across a gto look alike for the obs tahoe/Yukon. Anybody know were to find it as I can't seem to find it online.

And how about some pictures of RAM air hoods and cowl hoods please. ive searched and turnd up a few but id like to see a bunch of different hoods

Last edited:

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the hood that I will be getting. Its a Keystone Restyling Products 442-Style Hood. It also has the optional functional ram air system if you want it.

Classic442.jpg

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen it for $650 before. I forget where though. Its still pretty expensive but I love it and I will never like any hood as much as this one so its worth saving up for it. Haha

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look on stylintrucks.com and lmctruck.com....

OP
OP

86mk7

Reaction score
Been on both sites. They are both the same hoods. I Realy would.like to find the gto. But that's y I asked to see soke pictures of hoods on different trucks.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep your eye on craigslist. I got my cowl hood for $300 on there and it was already white. However I sold it because it didn't really go with the look I was going for. Here's a couple pics:

105chmd.jpg

2hx569s.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy