AFTERMARKET hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i think something might be wrong. you might need to contact your physician ahhaha
or take it easy on that ******.

I still havnt seen anyone on this forum tho with that hood. ***** weak :)

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I get OBS Pick Up if the Mrs. Shoots down a Duece which I am trying to pitch as a pick-up to run back and fourth from home depot.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think something might be wrong. you might need to contact your physician ahhaha
or take it easy on that ******.

I still havnt seen anyone on this forum tho with that hood. ***** weak :)

I think it's the ****** :( and I know I have only seen that hood on two hoes before. Which I like because no one has it :)

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'll definitely spend the money for that hood.. Its killer!! It might be a little while though :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet_n_low posted some sweet pics of his good on his Avalanche last night. Was less than $700 :eek: Looked really good IMO!!!!

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you need pics on that hood, type in "Crulpeak" on photobucket. He's a member on FSC. He's got it on a black chevy pickup, but it has lots of pics. I'm in the same group as you guys, holding out for that hood. Cowl hoods just don't look as good to me.
BTW, for price, go to Google Shopping, and type in "GHG 102" $631 + shipping. I've been seriously stalking that hood online, haha, just need to finally decide to bite the bullet.

Thought I would let you all know, though, that it is a fiberglass hood, so it won't have the strength of a steel hood. It also might affect who you have paint it, because I've heard it is a much tougher material to paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy