Anyone Interested In A Big 3 Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got about 8-10 feet of 0g that il never use and it would be perfect for a big 3 upgrade for our tahoes/yukons. I'd post this in For Sale but this would really only benefit our OBS's since il be cutting each piece based off my big 3.

Anyone interested? I'll have to buy some new ring terminals and crimp them, but il measure out every length, label them, and also include detailed directions with pictures. Not really sure on the price so shoot me some offers.

Reaction score
It will work for anything. Its just wire. I just want it for some power wire to my new amp. I already have done the whole engine bay in 1/0.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it's not all one piece. I'm selling a Big 3 kit, not 10 feet of power cable lol.

Like I said, il cut each piece of 0g based on my big 3, and put ring terminals on each end. I'll also label all 3 and give detailed directions with pictures. It'll be perfect for anyone wanting to do this.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah I can't do that. 0g goes for about $3 a foot, and il have to buy all new ring terminals, and shipping. I'd be losing money lol.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight...

your going to cut each wire to the appropiate length, label, and attach terminals to it pending to where it goes ex. starter, alt, and battery.

Well

PM me your offer that inlcudes shipping and we can go from there. If you don't have paypal don't bother. The color of the wire is black?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou