Anyone Interested In A Big 3 Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight...

your going to cut each wire to the appropiate length, label, and attach terminals to it pending to where it goes ex. starter, alt, and battery.

Well

PM me your offer that inlcudes shipping and we can go from there. If you don't have paypal don't bother. The color of the wire is black?

Correct.

I do have PP, and the wire is red. Sending you a PM now.

Last edited:

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight...

your going to cut each wire to the appropiate length, label, and attach terminals to it pending to where it goes ex. starter, alt, and battery.

Well

PM me your offer that inlcudes shipping and we can go from there. If you don't have paypal don't bother. The color of the wire is black?

i get wire cheap as shit, just tell me what u need

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$50 takes the kit. I can get it ready in a day and have it shipped the next.

If nobody wants it il just sell the 0g wire to a friend for another vehicle. Just trying to help us OBS guys out.

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
atomic, if he makes the kit off of his truck, i probably won't fit your truck. he is a vortec, we are tbi. our alternators are in the exxact oppsite side that his is, just letting you know

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pictures of the kit. I haven't even put it together yet. I don't wanna waste my time and money putting together a big 3 kit if nobody on here is gonna buy it. Like I said if nobody wants it il just sell the 0g wire by itself to a buddy of mine or something.

For you guys with a TBI. If you want, you can measure the distance from your alt to your batt and il cut it to that length for that one. Like I said nothing is cut or put together yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou