Anyone Interested In A Big 3 Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ring terminals on all of mine except for the alt to battery positive. I purchased a Kicker double 0g terminal for that.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright well since nobody is interested im just gonna keep the 0g and sell it to a buddy.

wpnzrule

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of this? I am curious to see it. Not necessarily this one in particular.

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright well since nobody is interested im just gonna keep the 0g and sell it to a buddy.

By the looks of things, that's what he did. Bummer. I'd like to do a Big3 but I've been too lazy. A kit would be a great idea, if anyone else wants to pick up the torch...

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hows the kit coming slong?

Sorry ive been meaning to PM you. The only place I know of that sells 0g ring terminals is 45 mins away from me. As soon as I get down there im gonna pick some up. I still have the all the wiring and im definitely still making you the kit.

hoondueces

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a good newbie question... OBS?? Big 3? What are these abbreviations I keep coming across?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou