Anyone with a 2011 Yukon or Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haaa. that's what i said to convince myself for 5 months lol....

As for the heated steering wheel it is a luxury i enjoy 5 months out of the year.

beauty's in the eye of the beholder, i personally think the Denali in stock trim is nicer looking than my LTZ was. If my LTZ came with chrome 20's, in that 5 spoke style that i had in the polished look, i might have thought differently, oh and the roof rack, nasty plain on the LTZ, i definately would've changed mine out had i kept it

Heated steering wheel is great. My wife has lupus and raynaud's syndrome. She uses it anytime the temp drops below 70 or so. That is one of the main reasons we bought the Denali XL besides its size.

14kvision

Reaction score
I got one! 2011 Tahoe baby!

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Sweet ride!
2011 Suburban LT here.... ;-)

Burb10.jpg

I looked at LTZ's, and even the Denali, but I just didn't care for all of the glitz. Not rippin on those who do, they make a beautiful truck either way, just not me. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970