BB Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just signed and put my deposit down for the BB Tuning event in Northern VA in May.

So my question is- what should I do in preparation for the tune? I assume since I don't have an AutoCal I just show up and they'll do all the work? Haha

Adding an Airaid tube and filter will be a given. However, anything else??

Bowtiebug

Reaction score
Change to the fuel your going to run a tank in advance if your not already running it

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't think of that but good idea. Thanks

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of signing up as well. Any issues with AWD tuning? I'm guessing BB will visit this thread.

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of signing up as well. Any issues with AWD tuning? I'm guessing BB will visit this thread.

Tons here have their tune and AWD. So I assume it isn't an issue. However, I'm sure BB will chime in sooner or later

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just signed and put my deposit down for the BB Tuning event in Northern VA in May.

So my question is- what should I do in preparation for the tune? I assume since I don't have an AutoCal I just show up and they'll do all the work? Haha

Awesome! Didn't know about this, but just payed my $80 deposit, too. I'm guessing we just show up with our trucks with a tank full of whatever fuel we plan on running and BlackBear will take care of the rest?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Decide what you want to do with your tow/haul button....they can leave it as is or make it a 'haul-ass' mode. I left mine alone. The in-person tune is a great experience.

Change to the fuel your going to run a tank in advance if your not already running it

This. I am running the 93 tune.

Not at all as I'm AWD. You will be fine.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As mentioned, it is recommended to have the fuel in the tank you plan on being tuned for. AWD, 2WD, 4WD-makes no difference, all can be tuned. I personally have an AWD Denali XL.

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for chiming in and confirming it.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned, it is recommended to have the fuel in the tank you plan on being tuned for. AWD, 2WD, 4WD-makes no difference, all can be tuned. I personally have an AWD Denali XL.

Is there anything else we need to do once we've paid our deposit? I paid mine earlier today. Or do we just need to show up with our trucks and and the correct fuel in our tanks? Also, where in Northern VA is the tuning event being held? I looked on your site, but didn't see it mentioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dblsprt68