BB Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there anything else we need to do once we've paid our deposit? I paid mine earlier today. Or do we just need to show up with our trucks and and the correct fuel in our tanks? Also, where in Northern VA is the tuning event being held? I looked on your site, but didn't see it mentioned.

For those who have submitted a deposit, ~2 weeks prior to the meet, you will receive an email to reserve your timeslot. ~1 week prior to the meet, you will get a confirmation of the time slot you are to show up for.

Typically, the meet occurs in the Alexandria, VA area, but the emails will confirm the location.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those who have submitted a deposit, ~2 weeks prior to the meet, you will receive an email to reserve your timeslot. ~1 week prior to the meet, you will get a confirmation of the time slot you are to show up for.

Typically, the meet occurs in the Alexandria, VA area, but the emails will confirm the location.

Thanks.

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next in line to have mine done. Pretty stoked to see how it changes the performance. I'll know here shortly. Haha

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The difference in the shifting[emoji15] is unreal....... Performance wise, time will tell. But the shifting difference alone, Worth. Every. Penny.

Justin was knowledgeable, informative and made the whole process worry free. Thanks again BB!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you were the suburban right before me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dblsprt68