BB Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Clean07Burb - Glad to hear you're happy with the tune! Really wishing I didn't have to cancel my appointment at the last minute :(

Thanks, man. It was definitely well worth the time and cost. Like you said, its too bad you couldn't make it. You'll have to sign up for the next one that comes around and get yours tuned. HUGE improvement, IMO.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, Justin just finished with my tune and I couldn't be happier! Like you said, the shifting is much, much better! He firmed them up, and now the truck knows what gear to pick, and it does it much more precisely. he also made adjustments to the factory torque management programming, turn off the AFM, and tuned it accordingly to get the most out of my performance upgrades. The truck feels snappier, like it went on a diet and lost 600 pounds or gained 40 horsepower. throttle response is also greatly improved after the torque management adjustments were made. he also turned my tow/haul button into a "sport" mode, where the shifts are more aggressive and a lot firmer. I'm so glad I went ahead and had this done. Thanks to Justin and Black Bear Performance for the awesome tune!

Thanks for the feedback, enjoy!

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jenna thanks for helping me hook up with Justin today. BBP is money well spent. Don't hesitate to get your truck tuned guys.

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Told you if would be worth it for the shift factor alone!! Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dblsprt68