BEAUTIFUL lifted NBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
^^^ Ditto (blizzard). I would have fought for every penny I put in to that truck. Sad out come, But I know that with things like this, sometimes your just ready to be done and move on.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That ws the most f'ed up car related story I have seen in a while.
I would be so amzingly pissed, would cut out sleep!!
Then again $1700/year insurance policies keep crap like that from killing me.....

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if I'd be able to watch my truck burn without going into a panic attack...honestly...

i would definitely definitely have an anxiety attack, im so frikin **** about my truck i just dont know what i would do after that happened, i would have to get a another truck the same day and start working on it to distract me as i cry..

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That ws the most f'ed up car related story I have seen in a while.
I would be so amzingly pissed, would cut out sleep!!
Then again $1700/year insurance policies keep crap like that from killing me.....

Im sure he had plenty of coverage on his hoe. Insurance companys will fight like hell to not cover aftermarket stuff on your ride unless you pay more for a policy that covers it and you have all the documents to show the work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
honestly..I dont think I'd leave the truck... I would seriously be crying as I sit in the truck after its been burnt...

I mean...that center console..the interior..the paint..grill...the mirrors...it looks like a burn victim...it is a burn victim...

Is is pathetic to be that attached to your vehicle? since its an inanimate object?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Im sure he had plenty of coverage on his hoe. Insurance companys will fight like hell to not cover aftermarket stuff on your ride unless you pay more for a policy that covers it and you have all the documents to show the work.

That is true, by the time I'm done the Customizaions coverage adds just about $150/year (for $7000 worth of mods). And they only pay a slightly depriciated value of the items, kind of like 70% if anything happens within 4 years.
Not completly satisfied but its better some than nothing, look at another sad story here:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3230080
Its amazing what haters will do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts