BEAUTIFUL lifted NBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well we were riding down the strip and we had a friend down there in a lifted hoe so it was dark and when we seen his we flicked him off well it ended up not being his so he ended up turning around and was with about 6 large guys and started hitting my truck with beer bottles and i turned in a parkin lot and they kept doing it and pour beer all inside my truck. i was with 2 guys so their wasnt much i could do.

the dude in the hoe drove off and then i never really seen him again.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
How the hell do you "finger tighten" the damn transfercase? lol, unreal.....I'd think that may be one of the main things on my list to check....

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well we were riding down the strip and we had a friend down there in a lifted hoe so it was dark and when we seen his we flicked him off well it ended up not being his so he ended up turning around and was with about 6 large guys and started hitting my truck with beer bottles and i turned in a parkin lot and they kept doing it and pour beer all inside my truck. i was with 2 guys so their wasnt much i could do.

the dude in the hoe drove off and then i never really seen him again.

3 vs 6?

I'd have hit him with my truck, laughed when he skated across the parking lot like a stone on water, and then called the cops to arrest his drunk ass for assault, Open container law, DUI, and vandalism. Not hard to find him...

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I have a buddy who was coming back from shooting one day, he had an 05 avy with 8" and 37s. They were driving down the highway through the mountains when some dudes roll up on him talking shit swerving at them and my friend's passenger chucked a soda at them. Well they didn't appreciate the generous offering of beverage and the passenger proceeded to pull some saturday night special and lay it on the dash. Ironically my friend still had his eotech modded to shit AR in the back seat and all it took was a quick glance for the ********** to emergency lane change through the ditch at the nearest exit. I wish I would have seen the look on their faces, shit would have been priceless :rofl:

GhostHoe

(r33p1n 1n $h4Ð0w$
Reaction score
I have a buddy who was coming back from shooting one day, he had an 05 avy with 8" and 37s. They were driving down the highway through the mountains when some dudes roll up on him talking shit swerving at them and my friend's passenger chucked a soda at them. Well they didn't appreciate the generous offering of beverage and the passenger proceeded to pull some saturday night special and lay it on the dash. Ironically my friend still had his eotech modded to shit AR in the back seat and all it took was a quick glance for the ********** to emergency lane change through the ditch at the nearest exit. I wish I would have seen the look on their faces, shit would have been priceless :rofl:

bowrofl.gif

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Ghosthoe, that is one badass looking tahoe man, I can't believe I haven't seen it here before lol, damnit makes me want to cry......damn good lookin man.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 vs 6?

I'd have hit him with my truck, laughed when he skated across the parking lot like a stone on water, and then called the cops to arrest his drunk ass for assault, Open container law, DUI, and vandalism. Not hard to find him...

well he never got in front. i was in a parking lot with 1 exit and he was blocking it. they were bigg boys and im pretty small. he told me he was going to steal my truck and drive it into the ocean if he seen me driving it around again. i laid low for a minute and ended up driving it again that night. got a nice beer bottle to the hood from a head on car. it wasnt that truck but im guessing it was them because it was also a lifted dodge. put a nice little dent. wasnt reallys hit i could do except be pissed off.

i was the only one down there with red wheels and hid heads and fogs so wasnt really hard to pick out.

i seen where he was staying. pay backs a ***** but im not really one to do stuff to other peoples cars so i just figured id see him on here one day and hed be like ohhh *****.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts