BEAUTIFUL lifted NBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damnit Nnaboy....

Why do you post stuff like that? Im a very non violent person...but when I read stories like this...you guys put a lot of hate and anger into my heart...is that what your trying to do????

lol...damnit... now Im in a bad mood...!!! :(

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I was so pissed for him when I read that story just like you, look at how CLEAN that Esky was, only for somebody to come through and torch it :(
I can also bet it was related to that Fraternity stuff he had on it, thats why I don't put anything that can victimize my car on the exterior, inc. school emblems.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I have a full size extinguisher in my truck just so that never happens. Loved that truck especially the a/v system.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I have a picture of a fire extinguisher. It works for me. When Ever I need to use it I just go GURSHSHSHSHSHSHSH noises and it seems to work. lol

BTW blizzard its NBS!!!!

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
I have a full size extinguisher in my truck just so that never happens. Loved that truck especially the a/v system.

As well as I, however if a fire really gets going it wont do a thing but buy you 3 more minutes.

Im sure he had plenty of coverage on his hoe. Insurance companys will fight like hell to not cover aftermarket stuff on your ride unless you pay more for a policy that covers it and you have all the documents to show the work.

He didnt have an aftermarket insurance policy, alot of the stuff was brand new and he didnt have time to make a full coverage policy, i believe he got about 1/4 of what he put in. which is common, also it wasnt the diff. it was the transfer case that fell out, which is even more ridiculous :emotions122:

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As well as I, however if a fire really gets going it wont do a thing but buy you 3 more minutes.

He didnt have an aftermarket insurance policy, alot of the stuff was brand new and he didnt have time to make a full coverage policy, i believe he got about 1/4 of what he put in. which is common, also it wasnt the diff. it was the transfer case that fell out, which is even more ridiculous :emotions122:

Yeah he was rushing to the show. He has Badluck with cars. He totaled his truck not to long ago aswell. Yeah I dono why I said Diff.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the first truck you posted..well the dude driving it is not the smallest guy and ****** my truck up this summer at the beach. i knew id see it on here one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts