BEFORE AND AFTER of my tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man glad it helped out to make a decision. it defenatly gives it a more agressive look i love mine..i bought it off craigslist brand new and profesionally painted black and with brand new fog lights in the box for 100 so i couldnt pass it up

Sullen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, I went and checked out LMC and it was only about 130.00 but the shipping was ridiculous cause of the over sized package, and I don't trust ebay because I've been fooled by them a few times before, I'm going to test my luck on craigslist and home I can find someone that is parting one out or something, but did you go with factory OEM foglights or aftermarket? Cause my biggest question is they are the same bulb type, it'd be nices to not have to buy HIDs again haha

turq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I get some pics of the plugs on the roof rack and how you did it?

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roof rack has noo plugs..ive heard people that worry about this when removing the roof racks but ive had mine off for months..washed the tahoe 3 times a week during the summer and never had any issues with leakage..all its for is to secure the roof racks..if water can leak through im guessing they would have small gaskets but no its all sealed

turq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool so you just took it off and left it? Cool.

Well I like your hoe. Looks like your getting her just the way you like her!

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yess i jst removed it and it was left like that..thanks man its getting there slowly but one step at a time..next mod would hopefully be a flowmaster muffler

turq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will not regret it. I have one an dumbed it at the curve in the back. Sounds good when I get on it but no drone in it going down te road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968