Ben's Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Sure am. I bet I like them even more once I get this damn Bell Tech kit on.

I was looking at the same kit, but had a question...and maybe it will help you with the belltech kit...or not...

i have the belltech 2/3 kit...and when installed with the stock sways, the rear sway bar sags down a bit and you can kinda see it from the side due to the long stock end links...i didnt like it so i bought the shorter end links...

Does the Hotchkis kit come with stock height rear sway end links?

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the same kit, but had a question...and maybe it will help you with the belltech kit...or not...

i have the belltech 2/3 kit...and when installed with the stock sways, the rear sway bar sags down a bit and you can kinda see it from the side due to the long stock end links...i didnt like it so i bought the shorter end links...

Does the Hotchkis kit come with stock height rear sway end links?

I'll have to look at it. They come with new end links and the sway bar itself isn't shaped the same as stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
I'll have to look at it. They come with new end links and the sway bar itself isn't shaped the same as stock.

THanks man...i didnt know there was so many options for sways for these

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my Lloyds mats in need to get pics of the fronts

a1e71eccb20f57f74da63c2d5ff9993e.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look nice! If not for the kids I'd have some of those. I've always liked Lloyd mats

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look nice! If not for the kids I'd have some of those. I've always liked Lloyd mats

Thx man yea they are really nice I need to let the fronts get flat first from the shipping box before I put them in. I wasn't going to buy the 4th row mat for the cargo area but after getting these in I am going to get it asap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES